2 AWAY – 6 GO & PLAY!
Peaky Climbers Team, Challenge Participants, UK
16 October 2016
With Stewie and Ben away on work and vacation trips respectively, the remaining 6 PEAKY CLIMBERS woke up to shocking weather. Awful rain, wind and more wind…and for once the guys decided to head out at different times of the day to do some solo training:
- Nobby – hero of the day completed yet another up and down session, achieving 31 miles and 2,749feet of climbing.
- Cricky – was back from a wonderful weeks holiday in Cornwall to run 4.2 miles at 8.11 pace!
- JB – steamed out at midday and managed 3 personal records – superb!
- Allen – managed a 3.2 mile run at 9.06 pace after deciding to stay off the bike
- Macca – set out at 8am in the wet, wind and rain and managed over 42 miles, averaging 16.3mph
- Simon – cracked on from 1pm and hit 3 PB’s climbing the Littledean Climb!
Incredible motivation from all the team – even those that are sunning it and clubbing it…really encouraging each other to get out in awful conditions…we’ll see the benefits.
Wales is but 2 weeks away now…!!!!
Our Corporate Sponsors:
“It’s more than just a cycle ride… it’s a way of life!”
Phone: 07827 686669
Peaky Climbers Team is raising funds for two amazing charities: BRITISH LUNG FOUNDATION and CARING CANCER TRUST
- Goal: £30,000 / Raised £57,813 193%